Hebraic Roots and Archaeology Tour to Israel with Joe Amaral —
Host of First Century Foundations
June 2 - 11, 2013
ON SALE NOW!
ONLY 50 SPACES AVAILABLE!
Cost: $2,999 (Canadian Dollars)
including R/T Air from Toronto
$2,299 without airfare)
Reserve your spot for only $300!
All major credit cards accepted.*
PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE
To pay by credit card, call Ari Bauer
Toll Free at 1-877-999-8868 ext. 415
International Calls: (905) 886-0232 ext 415
To pay by check or money order, print and mail the registration form.
* A 2% Fee applies to all credit card charges.
SITES & ACTIVITIES
• Snorkel In the Mediterranean over Ship Wrecks
• Visit Mount Carmel and the Valley of Armageddon
• Meet the Amateur Archaeologists who found the world famous 2000 year old Jesus Boat in the Sea of Galilee
• Ancient Susita (also known as Hippos) on
the Eastern Shores of the Galilee filled with
ancient ruins from the Byzantine era
• Mount Bernice—perched high on the Western Hills of Galilee, filled with ancient ruins from the Byzantine era
• Mount Arbel—Ancient site where King Herod
brutally crushed a Jewish Revolt
• Beit Shean—Largest archaeological site
in Israel from the Roman period
• The Judean desert mountain fortress of Masada
• Swim and float in the Dead Sea— The lowest point on the planet
• Panoramic view of the Old City of Jerusalem
from the Mount of Olives
• Walk on the Ramparts, the ancient walls of Jerusalem
• Visit the City of David and walk through
a 3500 year old tunnel
• Walk through the 2000 year old Western Wall Tunnels
• Visit the Western Wall: Judaism's Holiest Site
More sites to be announced...
Please note: These activities are
subject to change without notice.
Tour price includes:
• Roundtrip air from Toronto, ON
• Meeting/assistance at the airport
• Return transfers to/from the airport
• 4-star hotel rooms (double occupancy) for the duration of your stay in Israel
• Daily Israeli buffet breakfast and dinner
• Porterage at airport and hotels
• Air-conditioned tour bus (with WiFi when available)
• English speaking driver and tour guide
• All entrance fees to places of interest
• All hotel taxes and service charges
• Personal travel information kit
Not Included: Travel to and from departure city, airport taxes, daily lunches, tip fee of $120 USD for driver and tour guide and personal insurance (optional).
Back to Top